RTS is Canada's largest syndicated consumer study with a sample of over 42,000 and a particular focus on the real-life similarities and differences across Canada's different cities.
The local perspective has never been more important to understand, and RTS helps you understand it like no other product. The RTS study hosts an extensive list of brand information nationally and down to the local level which allows you to pick up local nuances. It goes beyond demographic targeting by exploring customer behavior, attitudes and perceptions, allowing you to target more effectively and efficiently.
- Largest sample sizes in a Canadian consumer study, updated twice per year.
- Break-out the data from a national or local perspective.
- Unprecedented detail at the local level in 9 key markets (Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Hamilton, Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa-Gatineau Anglo).
- Understand where your target shops (automotive, high tech, travel, entertainment, etc.) and how they shop (in-store, online).
- Access specific brand information within the study, at no extra cost.
- Comprehensive measurement of all media including major US magazines.