Make sense of listeners – yours and your competitors' – with access to written comments by diary-keepers about their radio experiences.
Raw tuning is graphically displayed for each individual enabling you to assess tuning patterns and get a real feel for how Canadians are listening to radio. Diary Browser is a great way to get closer to your audience and really understand their mindset. It's the next best thing to talking face-to-face.
Available for radio diary markets
- Quickly spot listening patterns via a visual display of tuning by day and by quarter hour.
- Gain qualitative feedback about programming though diary comments.
- Get a complete picture of the competitive landscape through reporting of all stations.
- Analyze promotions and special events with week by week details.
- Read what listeners are saying about your station, the competition, personalities, programming and radio in general.
- Tuning can be viewed in either graph or table form, and includes the listening location, be it home, work, or vehicle.
- See how tuning varies based on location or time of day.
- Find out how station selection varies by household, by demographic or by geography through sort and filter options.
Diary Browser is available through micro+.